Directors' Forum - July 25, 2018
- How do I start an a cappella group at my school?
- How do I teach contemporary a cappella to middle school and high school students?
- Why should I market my group?
- How do I market my group?
- What educational experiences are there for my group?
- How many students should be in my group?
- Should my group be extra-curricular or curricular?
- What equipment or resources do I need?
- Where can I get sheet music for my group?
If you are a middle school or high school choral director in the area who is curious about how to start an a cappella group at your school, join us for a, FREE OF CHARGE, directors' forum on July 25th at 1pm. Please complete the registration form below. (If you are using a mobile device, please CLICK HERE for the registration form.)